Friday, September 29, 2006

When did I get so old?

Here it is, 10 p.m. on a Friday night and I'm ready to crash. I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open anymore. And I can't even blame it on the fact that I'm up in the middle of the night, because Austin has slept through until 5:30ish the last two nights in a row. So I'm getting more sleep now than I have in about 8 or 9 months (adding in the last few months when I was pregnant and couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep well.)

I guess I just have to face it....I'm old. Pretty sad, I know.

So, g'night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not old Deb - I'm only *cough* 26, and I was in bed by 11 last night...

Alright, maybe we're both old.

Rob said...

Rocking Friday nights all around eh? I went to a frat party, hired 3 strippers, drank a 40 of vodka, smoked lots of weed, and posted on my blog. Ok, so only the last part is true.