Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thank goodness for blogs

'Tis seems to be the season to not see friends. Maybe I have a short memory but it seems that this year, everyone -- including us -- is extra busy.

When our friends are free, we're busy, and when we're free our friends are busy. And when our friends throw a party, we get sick -- which doens't help matters. I don't think we've managed to get together with anyone since early November...where has the time gone!

But on that note, thanks to everyone's blogs, I know what's going on in so many people's lives. Remind me again how we used to keep in touch before blogs?

So I promise to write more often, as long as everyone else does the same too! :)

1 comment:

Rob said...

This blog thing is working out pretty good eh? It is fun to check in on how you're doing, in between getting to see each other. Now Blog-less Ryan on the other hand: is he still alive?

;-)