Thursday, May 17, 2007

Time goes by...

Call me sentimental in my old age. Whatever. It’s my blog.

Time seems to fly by so quickly these days and more often than not, I find myself taking a double take at how the days have actually turned into years.

I know I’m not making much sense this morning. I’d better grab another coffee.

What I mean is: wasn’t Austin just a newborn who did nothing but eat, sleep and poop? When did he start motoring around the house and yelling cat every time one of ours meanders into the room?

And this photo:

was taken four years ago today!

Yup, today is our four year anniversary. It’s hard to believe that four years ago we were standing in the chapel to say ‘I do’ and then partying the night away. Although everyone says ‘I’ll never forget’ about their wedding, but I bet not too many can say “I’ll never forget how we ended the party at 2 a.m. at Fynn’s, still dressed in our gown and tux, with some of our closest friends.’

1 comment:

Sera said...

When I saw you on Tuesday I completely forgot to wish you a happy 4th anniversary - way to go you guys!!! :)