But it was while she was spinning in the seat, that the warning label on the back caught my eye.
The label reads:
- Never leave child alone. (Ok, that one's pretty obvious although I do tend to do so from time to time. I mean, the excersaucer is the perfect place to plop her down when I need to go to the bathroom.)
- Never use near stairs. (Again, pretty obvious.)
- Never use in or near swimming pools or other bodies of water. (Near swimming pools make sense -- just like never use near stairs -- but IN swimming pools? What would possess someone to put this IN a pool?)
- Never use as a flotation device. (Again, what would possess you to think this can float?)
- Never use as a sled. (Huh?)
- Do not fill saucer with water. (And why would you want to?)
- Do not store outdoors in in sunlight. (Sure, whatever.)
- Keep child away from ranges, radiators, space heaters, fireplaces. (Again, pretty obvious.)
Good to know we've been warned against it.